1. Unless otherwise specified, these terms and conditions apply to all promotions and offers for Tanggram users.
2. A promotion or offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Unless stated otherwise, promotions or offers are only available to selected account holders who are the original recipient of the promotion or offer through an invitation channel accepted or advised by Tanggram.
3. If a promotion/coupon code is provided, it must be correctly redeemed in order to receive or redeem the offer.
4. If the promotion or offer applies to a specific product (for example Seed/Spark only), the offer is only valid for that specific product.
5. If an expiry date is specified for the promotion or offer, the promotion or offer expires at 23:59 (local time) on the expiry date unless otherwise specified.
6. Tanggram reserves the right to refuse, terminate or cancel any promotions or offers and/or suspend or cancel an account at any time where the applicable terms and conditions have been breached or the promotions or offers have been obtained by unfair, deceptive, fraudulent or dishonest means. Tanggram’s decision in this matter is at its sole discretion and final and Tanggram may exercise its discretion without prior notice or explanation.
7. Tanggram, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion or offer, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
8. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that Tanggram may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
9. Tanggram reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
10. Tanggram accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the offer or acceptance of the offer.
11. These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the relevant promotion descriptions and will be governed by the laws in the relevant geographical area in which the promotion is conducted.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth).